Create a model to be featured in the LEGO® House in Billund, Denmark, in this latest competition from LEGORebrick
HELP DECORATE THE LEGO® HOUSE!
Here’s a chance to showcase your LEGO building expertise for all the visitors of the LEGO House! Show your best nature or Minifigure interior. For full details, visit the LEGO Rebrick Site.
The LEGO House is the home of the brick, which wouldn’t be complete without some amazing models created by fans. We want to give you the opportunity to show off your creations for an entire year to all who visit the LEGO House in Billund, Denmark!
There are calls for entries in two categories:
Nature – including animals, plants and flowers. Make sure your model’s base is between 4×4 studs – 64 x 32 studs in total and the model is no more than 60 bricks high. No parts of your model can overhang 64×32 studs, although you can have different parts overhanging if you have a smaller baseplate.
Minifigure Interiors – show us the inside of a room or vignette scene in Minifigure scale. Just make sure the baseplate is between 16×8 studs – 64×32 studs and the model is no more than 60 bricks high. No parts of your model can overhang 64×32 studs, although you can have different parts overhanging if you have a smaller baseplate. Before you start please check out the entry guidelines and how to enter in the RULES.
Submit your entry no later than April 6th at 2018 at 10:00AM EST.
A panel of judges from the LEGO House team will select at least 10 (possibly more, depending on how many entries are received) winners in each category. They will judge entries upon:
- Overall coolness and originality: 25%
- Most inspired details: 25%
- Best use of LEGO elements: 25%
- LEGO Humor: 25%
How to enter
- Build your Nature Scene or Minifigure Interior, making sure to follow the specific size requirements for each
- Take up to five photos of your creation and submit them to the contest Make sure to show off all angles of your creation
- Use the description field to tell us which category your entry belongs to then hit “submit”
- When you receive a “Success!” pop-up notification after clicking “submit” on the entry submission page, your entry has successfully been submitted. Our moderation team will review it within 1-3 working days to make sure it fits all the contest rules
- Tweet or share your entry on the LEGO Rebrick Twitter and Facebook Page with the hashtag #RebrickWeeklyPick for a chance to have your entry shared on these channels as a Pick of the Week!
So, there you are: the chance to display a MOC in the LEGO house for 12 months, and a copy of the LEGO House Architecture set 21037. Will you submit an entry? Why not let us know in the comments below, so we can check it out on the Rebrick site. Until Next Time…