The race is on to create your own LEGO® Friends GO-KART racing scene! What sort of GO-KART can you create for Olivia, Mia, Andrea, Emma, Stephanie, and their other friends in Heartlake City? Create the ultimate scene for a chance to win!
After visiting the Melbourne Toy Hobby and Licensing Fair last week, I was really excited to see the new Friends GO-KART sets due to be released in the second half of the year. Now LEGO Rebrick has announced a competition to win all of the second half year’s Friends sets (with just the Go-Kart sets for the runners up…), as well as a LEGO Shopping Spree.
Ready… Set… Go…
To enter, build a vignette depicting a racing scene – no more than 8×12 studs, and include a GO-KART. Your entry should fit into the Heartlake City universe, and not include any mini figures, or cross over into any other IP licenses from 3rd parties or LEGO (so… no Superheroes, Disney Princess, Star Wars, HJarry Potter, NEXO Knights, LEGO Elves, Ninjago etc.
You have until May 5th to take photos of your model, and submit up to 5 of the best to the Rebrick Website.
There will be one grand prize winner, who will receive:
- A collection of 12 upcoming LEGO Friends sets, shipped once they’ve available, valued at $430 USD
- Your choice of $600 USD worth of items from Shop.LEGO.com
- Trophy designed by a LEGO Friends designer
There will be two runners-ups, who will receive:
- Four upcoming LEGO Friends racing sets, shipped once they’ve available, valued at $150 USD
- Your choice of $200 USD worth of items from Shop.LEGO.com
The complete rules, as well as other terms and conditions can be found on the LEGO Rebrick Website.
How will you Customize your KART? Get building. I look forward to seeing the entries here.
Until next time